Getting a successful student visa consultant in Chandigarh is not an easy task. At Hashtag British Centre for Learning Institute we give free visa guidance to all the candidates searching for the best study visa and student visa consultant in Chandigarh.
We established ourselves as one of the premier study visa consultants in Chandigarh
Due to the remarkable guidance, we offer to our clients the entire visa process from filling up applications, preparing financial statements to training candidates for mock interviews.
Hashtag Institute staff remains regularly updated on the latest visa documentation rules and this helps us in guiding candidates towards filing their documents in the most presentable manner.
The competent staff at Hashtag Institute assists students with the Visa applications, offer guidelines for financial statements and help students in preparing the file to meet the requirements of various High Commissions to ensure 100% Visa success.
Every country has a different process and procedure for visa filing. Joining up the premier study visa consultant in Chandigarh helps you with adequate information based on country to country. The glaring mistake that the majority of the students make filing their papers is of applying with the same old documents of rejected visas.
At Hashtag Institute we guide students with clarity and all the checklist information is available at our offices. Based on the checklist for all the countries, the guidelines are given on financial documents and the visa filing process.
Here we present the checklist
- Bank draft for the applicable visa processing fees
- Student Application form
- Offer letter from university/college
- Visa Application form
- TOEFL/ IELTS score sheet
- Copy of academic and work experience documents
- Valid passport
- Medical reports
- Passport size color photograph
- A copy of the in-principle approval letter Bank Loan
- Copy of Academic documents
- Bank statements, Pay slips etc
- Travel document
- Evidence of sponsorship.
- Present form I-20 A-B (also an electronic version of the same through SEVIS) that authenticates acceptance of the student at the DHS approved college
- Proof of SEVIS I-901 fee payment
- Sufficient knowledge of English
- Financial capacity
- Proficiency in English
- Be of good character
- Overseas Student Health Cover