Best Immigration Consultants for New Zealand
New Zealand,is also known as Long White Cloud for the local Maori people. India provides the world’s second highest number of international students, second only to China. India’s demographic and economic changes have established a favorable context for opportunity with rapid growth in the middle class, an ever-increasing youth population, and an enormous unmet demand for education.
New Zealand is zealously sought by travelers all over the world, for its natural beauty and diversity, but of lately because of its World class educational facilities as well as good Universities and colleges, it is being sought by students all over the World. Currently over the last couple of years, New Zealand has become one of the top destinations in catering Indian students under Study VISA. The largest city of New Zealand, Auckland is a hot favorite for the Indian students.
- New Zealand’s higher education programs are well known for their quality. New Zealand’s Universities and educational institutions are recognized internationally and are highly regarded by employers worldwide.
- Teaching standards in the country are excellent and students will immensely benefit from smaller class sizes that offer more individualized attention.
- The education system in New Zealand rewards students for both practical and academic achievements. Scholarships are offered for meritorious students.
- New Zealand is a young country where resourcefulness and independence are highly regarded. Students can look forward to a very supportive learning environment where they are encouraged to raise questions and perform creatively.
Besides academia, there is always room for activities outside the classroom, given such a fabulous location. New Zealand’s North Island is well known for its island sanctuaries and active volcanoes — it has a line of mountain ranges running with farmland on both sides. The South Island houses some of the purest landscapes on earth.
INDIA AND NEW ZEALAND
India is New Zealand’s second-largest and fastest-growing source country for international students. It is a priority market for Education New Zealand, offering significant opportunities in student recruitment as students actively seek opportunities not offered in India, and India’s industry calls for work-ready graduates. With the increasing inflow of Indian students, providers are advised to focus on attracting those students who have the best chances of success.
India also offers business development opportunities as the Indian government seeks to skill 500 million people by 2022 with help from international partners. New Zealand is challenged by a low business development profile in India which Education New Zealand is actively building.
The Education Immigrations Consultant for New Zealand team in India has had significant success in promoting New Zealand in the Indian media through ‘good news’ education stories – this remains an important channel for telling New Zealand education story.
New Zealand’s profile continues to grow in India following a sustained and comprehensive marketing and media campaign in the market, using multiple channels to amplify positive education messaging about New Zealand as a high-quality education destination.
SOME OF THE MAJOR COLLEGES IN NEW ZEALAND ARE:
IELTS result is graded on the band scale from 1 (the lowest) to 9 (the highest).
- ROYAL BUS. COLLEGE
SOME OF THE MAJOR FOCAL POINTS WHILE APPLYING FOR STUDY VISA ARE THE FOLLOWING:
- The colleges, usually look at 50 % or above post Senior Secondary Education
- Funds play a very important role in it, as a good amount of funds is needed to be shown for it.
- The funds need to be legitimate, in order to clear police verification.
- PCC (Police Clearance certificate).
The best bit about New Zealand, is that the transfer of funds takes place only once E- VISA comes.
BRIEF PROCESS EXPLAINED:
- Obtaining documents from student.
- Documents Assessment.
- Obtain conditional/ Unconditional offer letter of the college
- Obtain PCC and medical certificate
- Apply for VISA.
- AIP (Approved in Principle)- or E-VISA
- Fee Submission
- Passport to New Zealand immigration for Stamping of the VISA.
WORKING WHILE STUDYING:
- 20 hours each week- During Term Time.
- And full time during Scheduled vacations or Holidays.
SOME OF THE PROGRAMS THAT ARE AVAILABLE ARE THE FOLLOWING:
- Graduate Diploma in Applied Management (level-7)
- Graduate diploma in Hotel management.(Level-7)
- Bachelor of Applied Management (Level-7)
- Diploma in Business (Level-5,6,7)
- Diploma in Engineering (Level-5)
- Diploma in Cookery Level (Level- 5)
- Diploma in Computing and IT (Level5 +6)
- Diploma in Hospitality (Level-5)
January, March, June, August, February and July
- 1) Level 5- Senior Secondary- Overall 5.5, Each not less than 5
- 2) LEVEL 6– Senior Secondary- Overall 6, Each not less than 5.5
- 3) LEVEL 7- Graduation- Overall 6, Each not less than 5.5
- 4) LEVEL 8- Graduation- Overall 6.5, Each not less than 6